Lightouch™ UV Curing Systems
Worldwide UV curing systems made in USA
UV Curing System Technology & Reliability
Lightouch™ UV curing technology is employed in virtually every printing application from flexo to offset and digital to screen. The combination of a versatile UV control system, reliable UV cassette-style lamp heads and closed-loop variable speed exhaust blowers allow converters to install them in so many applications. This unique line of UV curing equipment is a proven performer with more than 3,700 lamp systems in the field.
- The Lightouch™ line includes 2 control options including Versiflex & Microstep, each with varying degrees of operator programmability to meet specific applications.
- Combine these outstanding UV control systems with our micro-sized UV lamp cassettes that retrofit to virtually any converting application.
- Lightouch™ designs provide the latest in operator safety and their unique quick-change features offer solutions for everyday converting challenges.
Why Should You Use Our Lightouch™ UV Curing System?
There are many BENEFITS OF USING OUR LIGHTOUCH™ UV CURING TECHNOLOGY in printing, coating, specialty converting, and laminating applications:
- Coating characteristics - UV cured inks and varnishes offer excellent physical & chemical resistance properties to withstand the harsh product identification and marketing demands of durable goods as well as consumer products.
- Environmental - UV cured inks and coatings are environmentally friendly as they emit “0” VOC's into the atmosphere making our world a much “greener” place to live.
- Ease-of-use - Fully programmable operator interface allows operators to program “auto-ramp” UV intensity, shutter timing, & routine maintenance scheduling.
- Safety - Our design engineers have incorporated outstanding safety features to shut down the UV system in the un-likely event of an un-safe condition.
- Energy/waste savings - Lightouch™ “Automatic Fault Protection” is a standard feature on all models that monitors and stops a converting line in the un-likely event of a critical UV system failure to dramatically reduce waste from uncured product. The integrated “Auto-Ramp" feature lets operator’s program UV intensity proportional to press speed for ideal energy usage.
Lightouch™ UV Curing Technology Design Offers For A Variety Of Print Applications
Our broad UV curing industry knowledge is here to help you tackle the most demanding UV curing applications including:
- UV Flexo Printing
- UV Offset Printing
- UV Cold Foil Printing
- UV Lamination
- UV Rotary & Flatbed Screen Printing
- UV Coating (Varnish, Adhesive, Silicone)
- Digital UV Inkjet Printing
Lightouch™ UV curing systems are backed by the industry’s most comprehensive warranty and worldwide support. Our factory-trained service technicians provide round-the-clock installation assistance, technical support, and troubleshooting of all Lightouch™ UV curing systems. Our technical sales experts are here to consult with you on the optimum Lightouch™ solution for your unique UV curing application. Our team is driven to make your operation successful by targeting a cost-effective UV curing system that seamlessly integrates in to your standard or custom converting application.
CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL EXPERTS TODAY AT (847) 818-1100 or send an email to email@example.com to learn more about the benefits of UV curing technology.