News & Media
Revolutionary New Lightouch UV-LED curing system unveiled at Label Expo 2014.
We are pleased to unveil our latest custom engineered Lightouch Versiflex UV curing system project.
The Government of Zambia has contracted our team to design and build a custom 40” wide 10-lamp, 600 WPI UV Curing system.
- This custom UV curing system will be installed in-line on a new Miracle Press, web offset 10-station over/under “Perfecting” machine.
- This particular Miracle Press includes a design with 5 upper print heads mounted in-line directly above 5 lower print heads to allow 5-over-5 print perfecting without using a web turn-bar assembly.
- The press is designed to run at speeds above 2,000 FPM and requires a total of Ten (10) 600 WPI UV curing lamps (5 on top and 5 on bottom) mounted on a custom UV stand to fully cure all colors at high line speeds.
- The robust aluminum alloy lamp heads are manufactured with cassette-style, clamshell designs allowing the operators to easily remove the lamp inserts for maintenance, as well as index the lamp heads up and down for webbing and cleaning.
- The custom UV lamp mounting stand includes an integrated air plenum with dedicated exhaust blower to maintain web temperatures close to ambient for processing a variety of substrates.
Call the Lightouch team at (847) 818-1100 to discuss your custom application and allow our seasoned engineering team provide you with a custom, turn-key UV curing solution.
Revolutionary New Lightouch UV-LED Curing Cystem unveiled at Label Expo 2014
Label Expo 2014 was a grand success at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL. Show management confirmed outstanding attendance and we would concur based on the number of converters that visited our stand. We received rave reviews & intense interest for the debut of our NEW Lightouch™ UV-LED Curing System. Many converters commented on the sleek, compact LED lamp head design, extremely quiet operation and simple operator controls.
Also on display was our Lightouch™ Versiflex conventional UV Curing Systems, Maximizer UV/IR in-line combo drying/curing system, the ever-popular Mark I Core Saver, Digital LED strobe lights and Masterflex digital peristaltic ink pump systems all of which can be reviewed at www.aaapress.com.